Tri-Language Bus Time Table Displaying System of Southern Provincial Bus Stands
Southern Province Road Passenger Transport Authority Introduces new version using the wide LED screens in Tri-Language Bus Time Table Displaying at Southern Provincial Galle, Ambalangoda, Elpitiya, Tangalle, Weeraketiya, & Hambantota Bus Stands. First version start in 2005 at Galle Bus Stand using the analog TV. New Time Table Display system was Open by His Excellency the President Mahinda Rajapaksa on July 11th 2011 at Galle Bus Stand
This System Features
- Displays information in 6 rows corresponding to 6 routes at a given time.
- Each row displays multiple routes by rotating them over time.
- In each row, Destination, Via and Route No information is displayed.
- In each row, next two buses and their departure times are displayed of the route.
- For each route, hop information is rotated. For each hop; destination, distance, and fare are displayed.
- In each route, the bottom row displays the entire schedule of the day.
- Displays a text marquee at the bottom. TTFace uses that to display important messages and text advertisements.
- Displays video advertisements.
- Supporting Multiple languages of Sinhala, Tamil and English.
- Single computer supports multiple screens.